Candidate ID: 000068
Location: Chico, CA
Available For: Full-time
If you are interested in learning more about this candidate: Contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THIS CANDIDATE:
- Thorough understanding in the recruiting processes and methodologies
- Strong ability to build personal relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Both experience working in a highly structured or unstructured environment
KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
- File, mail employment letters.
- Fax, Microsoft, Excel and other basic office equipment