- Readily establish positive, professional rapport among senior decision makers, team members and the public.
- Excellent written and oral communication ability. Computer literate.
- Highly self-directed. Work well independently and under pressure of deadlines.
- Use of multiple different payroll systems on daily bases. These include: Kronos, Isolved, and POW.
- Prepare multiple companies payroll, upkeep records, enter new hire paperwork, verify data and regulations daily for 2000+ employees.
- Process payroll via required system in accordance with the specific companies pay regulations.
- Responsibly verify time card completion, insure all approval signatures are in place and provide resolution for any discrepancies.
- Ensure proper employee contribution deductions are in place for medical, dental insurance, transit and parking reimbursements.
- Research any and all payroll laws or questions per client request and/ or direct to the correct forms necessary for accurate reporting.
- Assist clients in any and all payroll issues or discrepancies and work to resolve any issues timely and accurately.