Candidate ID: 000054
Location: Chico, CA
Available For: Full-time
If you are interested in learning more about this candidate: Contact Jim Pampillonia at email@example.com
ABOUT THIS CANDIDATE:
Committed to exceptional customer service and driven by challenges. Adept at working in a fast-paced environment demanding strong organizational, leadership skills. Detail oriented; resourceful in spearheading, organizing and completing projects. Ability to multitask effectively.
KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- Results oriented professional with proven strengths in office administration and customer service.
- Self starter, team player, excellent multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent oral and written communication ability.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in Word, Excel and Internet.
Shelby’s Pest Control 10/2015 - 01/2016 and 04/2016 - 05/2019
- Processed the technicians’ daily reports for chemical usage to various servicing counties.
- Prepare the technicians’ commission reports for payroll.
- Completed and submitted mandatory monthly Ag Department reports.
- Billed customers and called on overdue accounts.
- Accounts receivable processed all incoming checks prepared them for daily deposit.
United Healthcare 1/2016 – 4/2016
- Benefit advocate answering incoming calls from members that have question about claims and inquires about what benefits they have.
In Home Support Services 2005 – February 2014
- Provide home health care for a patient that was a paraplegic.
- Followed doctors and home health nurse medical orders.
- Took care of her personal business such as banking, paying bills and keeping all her appointment in order.
Farmers Insurance 1986 – April 2010
- Prepared payments of legal and medical bills.
- Maintain confidential records, including personnel and medical files.
- Answered, evaluated, and determined the best solution to keep high volume of calls moving.
- Review and interrupt coverage’s on insurance policies.
- Responsible for organizing and controlling scheduling appointments.
- Reviewed and evaluated medical bills; ordered reports as needed.
This person has worked for us before and has done a fantastic job! They really would be a great addition to any office!