Allevity Recruiting & Staffing provides employees under several different arrangements:
Our recruiting strategy is to identify and source the best candidates in the market. In order to accomplish this, we take time to get to know your business by conducting a business analysis. After carefully screening candidates, we present the top pool to interview and select.
Allevity Recruiting & Staffing sends skilled employees to your business to cover a specific need. The bill rate for this service varies with the wage paid to the employee, the payroll burden and the workers’ compensation rate. We will provide you with a bill rate range for the position based on the job description you provide to us.
The employee is on Allevity Recruiting & Staffing payroll until you choose to hire them. There is a release fee at the time of hire that is dependent on the number of hours the candidate works during the temporary assignment.
Allevity Recruiting & Staffing provides regular and temporary staffing in a number of areas including:
- Finance & Accounting
We pride ourselves on the quality of our candidates and feel our greatest resource is our past, present and future employees. The screening, interviewing, and hiring process for our candidates allows us to place the most qualified candidates in the market. The following are just a few of the benefits you reap from our partnership:
- No recruitment costs
- An inventory of quality applicants who are ready to be referred
- Physical exams and drug screens (when applicable) are arranged upon request and are performed by an independent, qualified testing facility
Allevity Recruiting & Staffing will save you time and money because we:
- Screen and Test Applicants
- Conduct comprehensive behavioral based interviews
- Thoroughly check references
- Contact applicants who are not selected for the position
- Are responsible for unemployment benefits when a temporary employee’s assignment ends
- As the “employer of record” are responsible for all aspects of payroll, benefits (California Sick Time, ACA), workers compensation, and mandated taxes associated with the temporary and temporary-to-hire employees.
The cost to you will vary based on several factors, including the type of search required, workers’ comp costs, and lead time for our staffing managers. We are committed to providing quality talent to your company at a competitive price.