Allevity Recruiting & Staffing Outplacement Services
For all people and businesses affected by the Camp Fire, Allevity is offering our outplacement services at no cost. The emotional and financial loss experienced by those who are displaced without employment is significant. Our goal is to assist companies and individuals with support that improves the person’s chances of securing other employment, and provides information and resources for examining options, possibly even changing careers. We are a strong community, and during the rebuilding period we stand united, working together to keep people employed. This is our contribution to that effort.
Allevity Recruiting & Staffing provides the services listed below to assist displaced workers at all levels….
- Individual career planning
- Resume and cover letter writing (individual or class)
- Interviewing skills (individual or class)
- Job search plan
- Building a personal brand and presentation
- Network-building resources
- Identifying/researching potential employers
- Negotiating terms and accepting offers
Call or email and let’s start a conversation.
Lorraine Head, Vice President
Proudly servicing our community for 44 years